Koodo Mobile offers 29 plans in Canada
You're nearly there. Choose from one of the great plans below.
To check availability, enter your address
Select a phone from Koodo Mobile to compare prices & plans
Cell Phone Coverage Map for Canada
More about Koodo Mobile
Koodo Mobile was formed in 2008 by TELUS, focusing mainly on students and younger customers needing low cost phones and service plans. The carrier offers both prepaid and postpaid service plans without fixed contracts. This has allowed Koodo to become one of the leading service providers in Canada with over 1 million subscribers. Koodo operates on the TELUS Mobility HSPA+ and LTE networks, stretching across most of Canada.
Most Koodo plans are competitively priced, and include both data packages and unlimited talk & text. Crucially, Koodo, does not charge activation or system access fees. Data services offered by Koodo are fixed, and the amount of data will vary depending on which plan you select. Data packages range from no data at all (voice and text only) to larger packages with up to 10GB of high speed data.
Koodo Mobile offers the newest smartphones at a competitive price. This includes models from brands like LG, Samsung, and Apple. Monthly installments are available for those looking to finance a new device.
Getting Started: Koodo Cell Phone Plans
Phones & Plans
Bring your Own Phone
About Koodo Mobile...
Koodo Mobile is an MVNO (mobile virtual network operator) that runs on the Telus network. Koodo Mobile was founded in 2008 in Toronto, Ontario.
- Network: Koodo Mobile runs on Canada’s largest 4G/LTE coast-to-coast network, just like the big guys. But with Koodo you get better prices and better customer service.
- Coverage: You’ll be glad to know that Koodo runs on Canada’s coast-to-coast 4G network covering 99% of Canada's population. So your coverage will stretch from east to west and north to south.
- Where to Buy: Koodo Mobile gives the option to buy online! Simply navigate to their website to get set up! Canadian orders requires a valid Canadian-issued credit card from Visa, MasterCard or American Express is required for all purchases.
- Buying a New Phone from Koodo: A credit check is required for all new customers. To complete a credit check, head into a Koodo store or fill one out online. Customers will need to provide your name, date of birth and a valid Canadian Driver’s License.
- Tethering: Koodo does not charge anything extra for tethering. Normal data bucket and overage rates apply as per your plan.
Fact: With Koodo, there are no roaming or long distance charges anywhere in Canada. But if you’re heading outside of Canada, talk, text and data aren’t covered in your monthly plan.
Compare prices for the amazing new Samsung GALAXY S7 32GB Edge
This hot new phone is available from all major carriers - we have all the deals here
Compare prices for the GALAXY S7, GALAXY S7 Edge, GALAXY S6, and GALAXY NOTE